Monday 6 February 2012

SURVEYYY!!!

1. What was the hardest part of this class?

You teach pretty fast I would say, I remembered everyone couldn't catch up with you when you taught the subsurface scattering. Thus, hardest part is to catch up with what you're doing. 
In terms of the software, I would say in the beginning because we dont know what nodes are there in the surface shader, 
But once we get a hang of it, it gets better.  

2.  What was the easiest part?
I think all your lessons are pretty average out.

3. What was your favorite part?
Doing my snow shader. Trail and error like nuts and the end result was pretty impressive!! 
WHEN THE SHADER WORKS AND LOOKS GOOD.



4. What was your least favorite part?
Nil.

5. What are your 5 favorite websites?
Google: Helped me a lot in my entire life. 
Facebook: Disturbing the public
Tumblr
9GAG!!!


6. What are our 5 favorite forums?
FORUMS ARE BORING. So boring that i know of none. kidding.
I know you like odforce.net 
HAHAHA. 

7. Where do you go when you want to know more about VFX? ( not wiki or google)
Cgsociety

8. How did you find out about VFX @ NYP
googled it. 



9.  What is your favorite Movie / TV Show
Rapunzel, the big bang theory

10.  Whats is your favorite class @ NYP
PROGRAMMING SHADERS. BEST CLASS EVERRRR.


WHO IS THE BEST LECTURER IN NYP?
MR RONNN BERNARDDD. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment